Verify that your NETGEAR router is connected correctly by checking the wireless router (as illustrated in this picture).
Check the N750 wirelessto verify the following:
• Power. The Power light (1) should turn solid green. If it does not, see “Checking Basic Router Functions” on page 27.
• Internet. The Internet port light (2) should be lit. If it is not, make sure that the Ethernet cable is securely attached to the N750 wireless Internet port and that the modem, and that the modem is powered on.
• Operating Mode. The 2.4 GHz N/G-Band light (3) should be on; the 5.0 GHz N-Band light (3) should be on.
• LAN. At least one LAN light (4) should be lit. Green indicates that your computer is communicating at 1 Gbps; amber indicates 10/100 Mbps. If a LAN light is not lit, check that the Ethernet cable from the computer to the router is securely attached at both ends, and that the computer is turned on.
• USB. The USB light (5) should be lit if a USB device is connected and ready to be used. The light will be fast blinking green when the USB device is in use.
• . The Wireless Local Area Network ( On/Off ) button (6) turns the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz wireless radios on and off.
• WPS. The WPS button (7) shows blinking green to indicate WPS activity, when the device is in the 2 minute interval to synchronize security or there is a WPS error.